Technical Details ::
- Innovative nGroove mounting solution for firm, safe Garmin nuvi and StreetPilot GPS, protecting and displaying digital devices on the road.
- Sleek, innovative nGroove blade snugly inserts into CD slots and dashboard grooves for optimal accessibility and traffic law compliance.
- Insert directly into a front-loading CD player slot and still easily control your electronic device from the driver’s seat. Or, insert into an existing dashboard groove to keep your CD player accessible.
- Comes already assembled and ready to use. No suction cups, no clips, no screw, no adhesives and no glue. The nG6000g insertion blade firmly and securely inserts into thin, pre-existing grooves in cars, planes and boats.
- Super-tight but simple blade system involves just a thumbscrew and tightening wheel. The nG6000g snaps directly to your GPS device adapter for a snug fit. Once attached to the patented ball joint adapter, simply swivel your GPS screen to the perfect angle for safe driving.
- Superior online customer service: The Mountek team is available to help with any questions you might have about our quality products.
- No-hassle returns. Return ship your product within 180 days for a full refund if you’re not satisfied.
- It’s the law: Support safe and legal driving habits by respecting hands-free laws.
- Proudly Designed in California, USA!
- Ships in certified easy-to-open packaging.
Meet the Mountek nGroove 6000g
, the classic mounting solution from the creators of the world’s first universal CD slot mount. Designed for Garmin nuvi, StreetPilot and other premium GPS devices, the patented nGroove blade firmly and securely fits into CD slots and existing dashboard grooves in your vehicle to protect and display your digital device investments.
For Garmin nuvi, Garmin StreetPilot, and More
The nGroove 6000g
readily mounts Garmin nuvi and StreetPilot GPS devices, along with any device that relies on a 17mm ball pattern for attachment. Many commonly manufactured cradles use a 17mm ball pattern adapter, but if you’re not sure, please contact the Mountek team and we will gladly advise. Please note that Garmin clips and female 17mm device brackets are not included with this product.
Take Control of Your Device
Fumbling for smartphones or GPS devices while driving isn’t just dangerous—it’s becoming illegal in more and more U.S. cities and states. The patented nGroove designs you the access you need for driving directions and important calls on the road, but keeps you, your passengers, and other drivers on the road safe. Mounting your smartphone or GPS device with the sturdy, capable nGroove 6000g
helps keep device usage hands-free so that you can focus on your top priority: arriving at your destination safely and efficiently.
Find Your Perfect Tilt
Everything in your car is personally adjustable to maximize comfort and safety, and your digital device mount shouldn’t be any different. The Mountek nGroove 6000g
comes with a 360-degree swivel for optimized viewing adjustment. Mount your device vertically or horizontally, depending on preference, and then adjust the display angle for the perfect view. Effortlessly switch your cell phone or device from landscape to portrait mode without taking your eyes off the road. Even while docked, the nGroove 6000g
allows clockwise and counter-clockwise rotation up to 360 degrees.
Perfectly Engineered Blade System
The nGroove 6000g
blade is reinforced with glass for added rigidity and strength. Rubber grips create suppleness and a tight fit between the blade and CD slot or dashboard groove. Adjust the tightening wheel for the most secure mount. Less than 2” wide, the center nGroove 6000g
blade can be detached and easily inserted into other snug grooves found on your vehicle.
Simple, Damage-Free Installation
Mountek engineers designed the nGroove 6000g
as a cohesive unit, fully pre-assembled and ready for installation. No suction cups, screws, clips, adhesives required. The nGroove 6000g
blade snugly fits into your CD slot or pre-existing grooves in your dashboard panel for instant installation without damaging your vehicle.
Access Your Device On the Go
No CD Slot? Mount your device wherever you go, with a detachable center nGroove blade that easily wedges into the tightest grooves and crevices found in autos, planes, boats, and more. This makes the nGroove 6000g
ideal even for individuals who do not have CD players in their cars.
Simple 3-Step Installation
“Snap, Buckle and Drive!”
1. Insert the nGroove nG6000g
blade into CD slot or existing dashboard groove.
2. Turn tightening knob clockwise until blade holds firmly and securely.
3. Snap on your Garmin adapter with attached GPS unit to 17mm ball joint.
Mountek says: Safety starts with you! When using GPS devices, set your destination address first before starting the car so that you can give the road your full attention. Thank you for refraining from texting until you’re safely parked.